Recent Posts

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who Is A Better Songwriter? Lennon or McCartney?

Excuse me, but

Are you asking me if one of two different people are better than each other? Is there a Universal Answer to your question? Are you lowering their standards? Please re-phrase the question into something more clearer like,

Who do you think is a better songwriter?

If you really want to know who is better, try asking yourself, "Which is the better color? Red or Blue?" or "Which number is better? 4 or 5?" or "Who is better at being smart? Me or you?"

Yes, I'm tired of thoughtless questions, especially if they're given at interviews, and the person is stuck with answering the question.

~*~*~*~

Anyway, my answer would be: They both wrote good songs. They both helped each other out. Songs that The Beatles wrote and created will be far more BETTER than any other songs written out there. Truthfully, this would be generally (& personally) accepted because not many times "in my life" have I been told that they should have changed a lyric here or there to "make it better."

0 comments:

Post a Comment